Air Show Security
We are committed to ensuring guests have a fun and safe experience during this year’s Wings Over Golden Isles air show. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you observe the following guidelines.
All guests parking in remote parking lot will be pre-screened prior to loading on the buses. All guests parking at the reserved airport parking lots will be screened at the designated entry gates. All forms of weapons are prohibited. All persons, vehicles and hand carried items are subject to search at anytime while on the airport facility.
Narcotics and paraphernalia are strictly prohibited. There is a no-tolerance standard for fighting or protesting at anytime. No political activity is authorized unless pre-approved by the air show management. Failure to follow the rules will result in prosecution and removal from the airport facility.
- All patrons are highly encouraged to wear sunscreen and ear protection.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only that are clearly marked. Smoking around aircraft and service vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- Lost children will be taken to the Glynn County EMS Center located east of the main entrance on to the aircraft ramp area. Entry gates will be closed and announcements made through the air show public address system until the child is returned to their guardians.
Allowed Articles & Items
- Small Coolers (medical purposes only)
- Fanny Packs
- Camera Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Child Strollers
- Portable Lawn Chairs
- Personal Umbrellas & Blankets
- Handicap Authorized Scooters Only
Prohibited Articles & Items
- All coolers (hard or soft, unless medically required)
- Narcotics and Paraphernalia
- Large Personal Shade Tents
- Pets (service animals are admitted with hosts)
- Bikes, Roller Blades, Skates & Skateboards
- Golf Carts & ATV’s
- Weapons (including, but not limited to knives, firearms, explosives, bio & radiological substances)